Facility Use Scheduling System
Policies & Fees
Many of the District's facilities are authorized by District administration for use by school, community, public and civic groups. These facilities include indoor and outdoor sports facilities, conference rooms, labs and kitchens, as well as the District's Performing Arts Center and Indoor Pool. Use must meet established facility use criteria, and may not conflict with regularly scheduled programs of the school or facility.
To request space at one of the District facilities, please use the on-line Facility Use Scheduling System.
- First time users of the system: Register yourself or organization as a Facilities Requester. Go to the Facility Use Scheduling System and click on "Requester" at the top of the page. Complete and submit the form. Once approved, you will receive an email message with a login and password (feel free to change your password after your initial log in).
- Returning users: Go to the Facility Use Scheduling System. Enter the system using your log in and password. Check the "Public Calendar" for available times and locations. Click on "Requester." Click on "New Request" on the left side of the screen. Complete required information and submit for approval.
- Changes to previously submitted requests can be made by contacting Teal Butler.
- PLEASE NOTE: Events are NOT automatically posted to the DeForest Area School District's Event Calendar. Contact the Office of School/Community Relations to add school events to the calendar.
- For DASD Staff scheduling District facilities
More information about the Performing Arts Center (PAC):